We bring you the most frequently asked questions and the most commonly used words in a job interview.
- What do you know about our company?
- Why are you interested in working for our company?
- What would you like to achieve in the years to come?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What experience do you have in the given field?
- Are you able to meet the requirements of the given job?
- What is your previous experience in the given field?
- Elaborate on your previous work experience.
- What are your greatest achievements and failures in terms of work?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your interests?
- What environment do you work best in?
- What type of people do you work best with?
- What type of people do you not work well with?
- Field, area
- Employment contract
- Features, qualities, characteristics
- Requirements, demands
- Skills, abilities
- Dream job
- Description of a person
- Superior, leader/subordinate
- Goals, objectives
- Bad habits
- Job description
- Professional development
- Resumé (American English)
- Application for a job
- University degree
- Current job
- Time gap in the CV
- Mistakes, failures”